In House Training Program
TIME MANAGEMENT FOR SECRETARY
Time management, like other management, benefits from analysis and planning. To understand and apply time management principles, employees must not only know how to use time, but also what problems they encounter in using it productively, and what causes them. One of the many positions related to time management is the secretary.
Secretaries are no longer minute takers and the typists of former times, but instead seen as key support for the staff and management team. With this shift in responsibility come a stronger reliance and stricter deadlines on a secretary to take initiative. Unless you remain strictly in control of your day, this can lead to projects and tasks getting delayed or even forgotten in the “chaos” of a busy and full schedule.
In recognition of this vital and growing contribution that in a time management for secretaries, a secretary provides within an organization, Centra Gama Indovisi training & consulting has developed and researched an informative 2 day course that will provide a secretary with the essential skills needed for priorities, productivity and organizing time more effectively
FORMS OF ACTIVITIES
The training program was organized by in-house for 3 days. The participants of this training is the internal employees of PT PLN Batam.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Integrate proven time management techniques into secretary daily processes
- Make informed decisions about what a secretary does and when
- Apply a structured whole-brain process to shape your current and future commitments
- Proactively schedule tasks, construct weekly plans and daily to-do lists
- Adopt strategies and techniques to handle procrastination and interruptions
- Develop a personal action plan to reap the most benefit from your efforts
The productivity of individuals and organizations hinges greatly on their ability to manage time efficiently. Harnessing this critical resource increases both employee output and organizational competitiveness. In this course, you gain the practical skills to develop and implement a framework for successful time management. You adopt proven tools and techniques to make day-to-day choices about managing your time and achieving your goals.
This course is valuable for secretary, public relations, or anyone who wants to improve their productivity by managing time more effectively and for those who wish to develop more balance and control over their time commitments.
- Introduction to Time Management
- Managing Time through Self-Management Principles
- Determining Your Time Style
- Mapping and Analyzing Your Current Situation
- Determining Your Primary Purposes
- Assessing Your Realities
- Office Management and Filling System
- Petty Cash Management
- Setting Challenging Goals
- Prioritizing and Scheduling
- Proactively Identifying Your Priorities
- Customizing your Workspace
- Getting the Best Return on Your Time Investment
- Analyzing your Progress
- Changing Your Time Habits for the better
- Negotiation & Lobbying
- Building Professional Public Relations
- Post Test
- Interractive session
- Role Play
- Practices and simulation.
- Pretest and evaluation
Dr. Drs. H Fauzan Asmara, MM
TIME AND PLACE
This course is held on three days.
a. Date : 24 – 26 April 2012 (negotiable / tentative)
b. Time : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
c. Place : Hotel Inna Bali
Reguler: Rp. 8.500.000/peserta (non recidential)
Pelatihan ini dapat terlaksana jika kuota peserta minimal 4 orang.
In House Training:
Rp 27.500.000,- (Twenty-seven million five hundred thousand Rupiahs) per training package for minimum 20 participants / VAT (Not Payable to Vendor).
The above course fee is exclude local transportations and accommodations for instructor team.
- Training Kit
- Modules / Handout