Electrical & MECHANICAL Rotating Equipments
Most of plant’s equipments are rotary. Therefore, understanding the principles of rotating equipments is very essential. Identification of failure modes and monitoring methods of failure symptom are important as well, for establishing the most effective maintenance program.
This course begins with discussing the definition of rotating equipments, their types and their primary functions, as well as the general characteristics of rotating equipments in relation with their performance. Then, a detailed discussion on primary rotating equipments, namely pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers, will be given. The discussion includes the classification for each type, the performance characteristics and the frequent failure modes. This course is closed with a procedure to conduct alignment of axles and predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Definition of Rotating Equipment, types, functions and general characteristics.
- Pumps: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Compressors: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Turbines: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Fan/ Blowers: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Alignment of axles. Summary of rotating equipment’s failure modes.
- Computer & numerical control for rotating equipment
- Predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Method for test performance of the equipment
- Equipment installation requirement Equipment log book
- Operation manual & parts book Software for operation & maintenance
Engineers / Equipment’s Operators Maintenance / Workshop technicians Quality Control engineers. Process & Manufacturing / Engineer Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, MT. dan Tim
WAKTU & TEMPAT
25 sd 28 Februari 2013
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel berbintang di Yogya ( Grand Aston/Ibis/ Phonix/ Grand Palace )
Biaya kursus: Rp. 6.500.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
Rp. 5.000.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)