Effective Communication Skills
Deskripsi & Tujuan
Communication in everyday life plays a very important, this is because the communication has the function to connect to someone else’s desire. Specifically communication run four functions: control functions (control, monitoring), motivation, emotional expression and information. Communication acts to control member behavior in several ways. Every organization has a hierarchy of authority and formal guidelines that must be adhered to by employees.
Communication connection to each other, and we understand that one employee involved therein organization that has characteristics and properties vary so enormous chances for an error in the communication of information presented.
There are two types of communication that is both formal and informal communication, both types of communication are always present in every human activity. In addition to this, the well known forms of communication verbal communication and non-verbal communication, these two forms are always present in every human activity.
Some litelature explained that one of the main causes of dysfunctional conflict or conflicts that impede the productivity of labor organization is an error in communication or a miss communication. Effective communication needs to be established within an organization to produce value maximm, so the acceleration will be positive for each employee. Communication skills of each person is different, and is influenced by various factors. Therefore, the effectiveness of communication of each employee must be able to understand the elements of communication, how to communicate effectively, and how to build intelligent emotion for effective communication.
Except for those who have limited, to say all people are able to communicate. But not all people who communicate, able to perform and develop effective communication. This program will help participants to be able to:
• Better understand how to communicate well,
• Creating a pleasant atmosphere while communicating,
• Form the basis of an important strategy in communicating,
• Overcoming conflict and comfortable in both personal and business activities,
• Understand others better.
• The basic concept in effective communication,
• Obstacles in communication,
• Techniques in communication,
• Non verbal communication> body language, eye contact, etc.. This section will be delivered matters related to non-verbal communication, concept, effectifity, body language positive and negative body language, cultural factors on non-verbal communication, etiquette and communication ethics.
• How to listen actively and effectively, this section will be presented the things associated with building communication arsetif, permissive, arsetif, aggressive, asseritiveness, tip for arsetiv,
• The concept of communication and role in a business organization. This section will be delivered matters relating to: the concept of communication, communication objectives, understand the types of communication in business organizations,
• Interpersonal communication skills (interpersonal), this section will be presented matters relating to communication or interpersonal communication skills, dealing with self conceps, type and communication barriers, the credibility factor, self-concept, emotional factors, status, role, skill , bias / attitude, attitude communicator (empathy, fairness, respect, self-disclosure), communications networks, formal and informal communication, how to communicate in formal networks, effective communication on the network of non-formal, ethical and etiquette of communication
• Psychology of communication,
• Personal habits that hinder or support communication.
Dr. Fauzan Asmara, MM
Who Should Attend
The training is very suitable to be followed by supervisors and managers from various departments / functions in a company, or individual in the company who need to be equipped with the knowledge and skills.
Presentation, Discussion, Simulation, Case Study, and Evaluation
Time & Venue
Training will be held on:
April 25 – 26, 2013
• At Novotel, Yogyakarta
Rp. 5.500.000,-/ peserta (non residensial)
Special Rate Rp. 5.000.000,-/peserta (non residential) for minimum 3 participants from the same company.